Quickspin is an online slot game provider with the pursuit of creating the most thrilling experience ever. We also happen to be really awesome. To continue the success story and support continuous improvement, we’re now looking for a driven DevOps Engineer to join the team.
About the role
The DevOps Engineer at Quickspin will play an important role in the Technology team, working closely with our SRE’s and DevOps Engineer.
Together, you will help identify and reduce the technical debt, as well as provide solutions and strategies for current and future problems within technology and business plans. All in all, the teams’ tasks range from high-level tech strategies to hands on development, overseeing our overall development, builds and infrastructure, providing a both driving and supporting role to the Game Studio and Platform team. The DevOps Engineer plays a diverse role in the team but is centered around streamlining our games’ development pipeline and lifecycle by improving the surrounding infrastructure and tools. Focus also might be on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, development, and maintenance of build system along with the version control system. Here, you get to have an investigative approach towards new tools and trends within DevOps and cloud computing.
Qualifications and experience
- Passion for automation & a mindset to automate everything.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins is a plus).
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Background in Linux server administration, on premise or in cloud.
- Solid understanding of good practice version control, build/release systems & package managers.
- Experience with Docker and Container Orchestration Systems (K8s is a plus)
- Experience using IAC such as Ansible, Ansible Tower & CloudFormation
- A working understanding of coding and scripting (Java, Python, Groovy,
We also value
- Experience with configuration management.
- Experience with any continuous integration or build delivery system.
- Evangelist for getting software engineers to adopt CI & relevant automation Techniques.
- Ability to develop scripts and automation tools that are used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Interest in researching and analyzing the application of new software development & configuration management methodologies to our current needs.
- Being AWS Certified
Who you are and what we offer
We are looking for a person that has the ability to identify and address bottlenecks and to drive internal development projects to help streamline and support our business growth. As a person you are a fast learner, a curious and self-driven colleague that can run projects independently. You understand and embrace good development practices such as code reviews, test automation and you take pride in writing code that is easy to test, read and maintain. We go by the vision of “We create Awesomeness” and that goes with everything we do - From creating a great work environment together to making thrilling games. Life at Quickspin simply never gets boring – and it won’t take long until it really feels like home. You will be surrounded by kind, corny, and simply put - awesome people - that are truly passionate about what they do. We are also proud to say that we offer an excellent package, flexible hours and of course, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
Send us your CV in English
- Architect team
- DevOps Engineer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are Quickspin
At Quickspin, you can find a large variety of talented people of different ages, personalities and nationalities. Our great diversity only makes us better and we really do consider us as family. We like to spend time with each other and have a lot of fun, which you can easily see in the game room, kitchen, by the ping pong table, or during an after work. Apart from creating awesome games, we're also famous for our exceptionally high employee satisfaction index. Have you seen our awesome videos about what the typical Quickspinners are like? Check them out here!
We are a Swedish game studio developing high-quality video slots for the free to play, social and the online gambling market, founded in 2011. We are a team of passionate slot enthusiasts who keep pushing boundaries through innovative gameplay which can be seen throughout our games. We also happen to be really awesome.
Loading application form